Are you looking for a job? Recruiters use us as a resource to reach potential candidates and we often have access to job listings before they are listed on public job boards. Access to job listings via email before they are posted on this website is just one of the benefits of being a member of the Social Media Association. Become a member for early access.
Associate, Social Media, Clinique New York, New York
- Manage North America social media content calendar and execute in the U.S., including developing content concepts that ladder up to the goals of the brand strategy.
- Assist with daily execution of social media content, i.e. scheduling twitter posts, pins, engaging with influencers on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Distribute social assets to 50 global markets using centralized content management system
- Work with digital marketing to develop social media campaigns that support key launches, product re-supports, and evergreen content.
- Manage relationship with North America social media agency and deliver all assets for large campaigns, evergreen, retailer promotions and other promoted ads for all channels. Ensure all content is linking to the correct destination with proper tags, QA all ad products, and approve before agency promotes the ads.
- Work with customer service to respond to fan/follower inquiries in a timely manner and escalate questions/issues as needed.
- Provide timely reporting and analysis of Clinique social media platforms.
- Stay up-to-date on new social media tools and best practices; monitor competitors and other social media leaders to see how they are using different ad products and organic content. Find opportunities for Clinique to be at the forefront of social media and be an early adopter of new ad products.
- Explore and evaluate new social platforms, tools, services and vendors.
- Bachelors degree
- 2years experience in digital marketing/social media
- Understanding of the different social media technologies and platforms with strong analytical skills
- Excellent writing skills and experience writing for social platforms
- Ability to work well in fast-paced environment under deadlines
Interested candidates can apply here – http://elcompanies.jobs/new-york-ny/associate-social-media-clinique/0F22B852B76F4321AC63A50B7130E814/job/
HJMT Media Company LLC is looking for a successful and enthusiastic event planner to produce the NY TRI EXPO ‘17 from conception through to completion. Event coordinator responsibilities include providing outstanding customer service and organizing memorable events that meet quality expectations.
- Plan, design and produce expo while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
- Solicit sponsors, work with vendors and identify barter relationships
- Liaise with sponsors to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
- Market the event
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Organize a volunteer committee and work closely with them
- Cooperate with marketing and PR to promote and publicize event
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest
- Proven event management experience
- Impressive portfolio of previously managed events
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- MS Office proficiency
- Willing to submit references from previous employers
- BS in Event Management or related field
Salary Depends on the level of experience.
American Lung Association of the Northeast is seeking a Communications Manager to join our regional team in our Hauppauge, New York location. Position Summary: This position will work with our team to communicate the organization’s successes and challenges to generate supporters, advocates and donors both online and off. The position will report to the Vice President, Public Policy & Communications and work closely with the Communications Associate and the Development team.
- Developing and distributing all external and internal communications relating to our fundraising, public policy, education and research efforts
- Management and expansion of social media activities
- Media promotion of events and development activities to help raise visibility and revenue
- Help leverage the work of our volunteers, supporters and corporate partners
- Graphic design and website maintenance
- Generate relationships with media outlets to generate positive coverage
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years relevant experience (preferably non-profit experience)
- Ability to multi-task and produce proactive and responsive media releases and help publicize our development events across the region
- Excellent written, verbal, social media, and technological skills are a must
Interested candidates must return cover letter with salary requirements and resume, via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Immediate career opportunity for a creative and proven Marketing Manager for a rapidly growing service business in the Glen Cove area.
- Lead the management of all marketing campaigns for new business development and client retention, including but not limited to WordPress website update and maintenance, corporate communications, presentations, proposals, RFPs, events, and digital media.
- Ability to manage external vendor relations and serve as single point of contact.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify multiple campaign ROIs and performance metrics on marketing and sales campaign business impact.
- Lead the development, testing, and execution of marketing and promotional campaigns. Campaign development includes creating overall strategic framework, defining marketing priorities, and identifying promotional concepts for each campaign to support business priorities.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the latest marketing trends, technologies, and methodologies for digital, and print visual design.
- Responsible for brand management across the company.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand and continuously develop initiatives to convert inbound marketing activity into customers.
- Create content for marketing and blogs.
- Analyze, manage and improve both SEO/SEM performance and goal setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Create aggressive SEO campaign with metrics measured accountability.
- Manage and design various email campaigns, including the template designs, call-to-action, and content.
- Will be called upon to answer incoming customer calls during peak times.
Key Skills & Knowledge:
- Purpose driven to achieve and exceed company goals.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Team player
- Thinks like an Owner.
- Ability to creatively collaborate directly with owner.
- Professional, friendly, and creative thinker.
- Thrives in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Customer Focused.
Job Requirements & Qualifications: Minimum of 3+ years of successful marketing management experience. Must be a powerful and persuasive communicator with excellent listening skills. Superior writing, speaking, and visual expertise. Please send cover letter and resume to: REPC40@gmail.com.