I wanted to share some exciting news with you. I will be stepping down as Co-President of Social Media Association Inc.
Paul Rubell, Partner at Meltzer Lippe, will be the new President of the organization.
Paul has been a member of the executive board since the inception of Social Media Association Inc. He is a great attorney and focuses on technology, specifically social media. Under his leadership, SMA will go to new heights!
I will always be founder of this group and I am still committed to its mission.
When I founded the group, I wanted to create a forum for those in our field to talk with others and share experiences in a non-threatening environment. And, during the past couple of years, we have done just that. We have all grown and will continue to do so.
I also want to introduce you to our new administrator, Denise Collins. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Denise. She can be reached at Denise@socialmediaassoc.com.
We just held a great networking event at Season’s 52 this past week. Special thanks to Donna Rivera Downey for organizing the event! We had a nice turnout. The food was great and the conversation was even better!
There are two more months before our fiscal year closes out and I wanted to let you know about a couple of great events to sign up for, including:
* April 10, 8:30 am – Science Proves: It’s Time to Get Visual with Paul Biederman
* May 8, 8:30 am – Create Permanent and SEO Rankings
* June 10, 6:30 pm – Social Good in Your Neighborhood
I look forward to seeing you at these upcoming events!
Enjoy the great weather!
Co-President & Founder
Social Media Association Inc.
Latest posts by Hilary Topper (see all)
- A Letter From The Co-President - April 3, 2014
- What Does Google Glass Do? - August 21, 2013
- Have You Snapchatted Anyone Lately? - July 1, 2013
- Should You Use a Live Twitter Stream at Your Next Event? - June 3, 2013
- Social Networking Review: Keek - May 28, 2013