That’s exactly what happened during this year’s NYC’s Fashion Week. Designer, Rebecca Minkoff decided to incorporated a large screen to showcase tweets while her fashion show was taking place. When a Buzzfeed staff member tweeted that the show had a live feed, twitter trolls took the opportunity to post obscene photos and sayings on twitter using the hashtag, #RMFall for everyone at the event to see.
Think twice before using a live stream. It may be the best thing you did to enhance the event, but it could be a disaster like the Rebecca Minkoff show.
Latest posts by Hilary Topper (see all)
- A Letter From The Co-President - April 3, 2014
- What Does Google Glass Do? - August 21, 2013
- Have You Snapchatted Anyone Lately? - July 1, 2013
- Should You Use a Live Twitter Stream at Your Next Event? - June 3, 2013
- Social Networking Review: Keek - May 28, 2013